Current mitigations at Landis Adult Day Services:
- Screening of clients upon arrival regardless of vaccination status.
- All staff and clients wear a surgical mask at the center, except while eating and drinking.
- Sanitation of the frequently touched areas in the center every 2 hours.
- Outside visitors are permitted in the center if they are up-to-date with their COVID-19 vaccinations
- Following face mask requirements and 6-foot social distancing.
- Use of Plexi-glass dividers at tables between clients.
- Additional PPE that will be worn when assistance is needed with activities of daily living for clients.
- Use of a holding area if a client would become ill at center.
- Discouraging use of public transportation if possible.
Be mindful of things that you can do at home to help us keep all our clients safe! Limit large group settings, wear a mask when in public, frequent hand cleansing and keep socially distant from people that do not live in your home. Staff and clients are over 90% vaccinated in the center each day.